Cargo insurance in 4 quick and easy steps.
CONNECT INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE CO. LTD in conjunction with ForwarderLink provide immediate insurance cover for freight logistics providers, insurance brokers, agents and other freight industry parties.
Through ForwarderLink, you have easy and secure access to online quotes and electronic insurance cover certificates for a wide range of cargo types and voyages on a pay as you go basis.
ForwarderLink is the most efficient way to buy cargo insurance.
Your policy, which is the insurance contract once agreed by Connect Insurance and Reinsurance Co.Ltd, is comprised of:
Policy wording is made up of three sections:
- Standard Conditions (PDF) including the applicable Institute Cargo Clauses stated
- Interests (PDF) including information on excluded goods
- Countries (PDF) for help working out your voyage code please click HERE and use the calculator
Policy Schedule & Special Projects
How to access the policy schedule:
Log in to the ForwarderLink client website using your user ID and password
- Select the menu option "Policy Schedule" to display your schedule including rates which can then be printed
- Also available to print are any Special Projects that have been agreed by Conncet Underwriters and any Certificates of Marine Cargo Insurance issued
Certificates of Marine Cargo Insurance
Cargo insurance cover for a particular shipment:
The cargo insurance cover for a particular shipment will be in place provided that a Certificate of Marine Cargo Insurance has been issued correctly within the ForwarderLink website and is in accordance with the policy wording.
Connect Insurance and Reinsurance Company
7-17 Jewry Street